Starting down that road...

I've decided to start a new blog for the CCIE journey...

One or two may have run across my old one CCNPorBust.blogspot.com

I enjoyed creating that one, and even think I may have accomplished my goal with it, which was helping others going down the same path with their study goals. It even resulted in a Kindle book on building home labs.

I may do the same here as I accumulate info and skills in studying for the CCIE from a virtual respective. I have been a practicing Network Engineer or NOC engineer for the last decade or so, now.

There are a number of placeholder post here that I will eventually flesh out.

I work now for a fortune 25 company as a break/fix engineer in operations in a mixed Cisco/Juniper environment with a large emphasis on Cisco Datacenter.




Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Posts